Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Never Say "I'm too sinful so Allah will not forgive me"

To claim that, "Allah cannot forgive me," is a bigger sin than any other sin that you have done.

When you say "I am too sinful, there is no point in repenting, Allah cannot forgive me, I am too sinful." - This very claim of yours is a bigger sin than anything else you might have done as a Muslim. O Muslim, no matter how sinful you are, do you think that you alone single handedly have commited so many sins that you can emcompass Allah's mercy, and that Allah's mercy cannot forgive you, and that you can challenge the Rahmaan (the Most-Beneficient) and the Raheem (the Most-Merciful)? WHO ARE YOU? AND WHAT ARE YOUR SINS IN COMPARISON TO THE INFINITE MERCY OF ALLAH?!

That arrogance is a greater crime and greater sin than any other sin you might have done. And that is why the Prophet (s.a.w.s) said that the biggest of all sins is Shirk (polytheism) and to give up hope of Allah's mercy and, that is, to say that Allah cannot forgive me.

Please listen to this wonderful lecture: The Power of Repentance- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmcaRQyftOM

The Biggest Trick of Shaytan is to make you lose hope in Allah's forgiveness: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG4CaV9jyUk

No comments:

Post a Comment