Sunday, August 29, 2010

Important du'as from Hadith- part1


For inculcating remembrance of Allah, thankfulness to Him & performance of worship in best manner

'Allahumma a'inni 'alaa dhikrika wa shukrika, wa husni 'ibadatika'
اللهم أعني على ذكرك وشكرك وحسن عبادتك
"O Allah, help me remember You, expressing gratitude to You and worship You in the best manner".


[Abu Dawud and An-Nasa'i]



For healthy body, good hearing & eyesight

اللّهُـمَّ عافِـني في بَدَنـي ، اللّهُـمَّ عافِـني في سَمْـعي ، اللّهُـمَّ عافِـني في بَصَـري ، لا إلهَ إلاّ أَنْـتَ
Allaahumma 'aafinee fee badanee, Allaahumma 'aafinee fee sam'ee, Allaahumma 'aafinee fee basaree, laa 'ilaaha 'illaa 'Anta (three times).
"O Allah, make me healthy in my body. O Allah, preserve for me my hearing. O Allah, preserve for me my sight. There is none worthy of worship but You." (Recite three times in Arabic.)

[Abu Dawud, Ahmad, Nasai]



The greatest du'a to seek forgiveness

اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ رَبِّي لّا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ، خَلَقْتَنِي وَأَنَا عَبْدُكَ، وَأَنَا عَلَى عَهْدِكَ وَوَعْدِكَ مَا اسْتَطَعْتَ، أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا صَنَعْتَ، أَبُوءُ لَكَ بِنِعْمَتِكَ عَلَيَّ، وَأَبُوءُ بِذَنْبِي فَاغْفِر لِي فَإِنَّهُ لَا يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ

Allaahumma Anta Rabbee laa ilaaha illaa Anta, khalaqtanee wa anaa 'abduka, wa anaa 'alaa 'ahdika wa wa'dika mas-tata'tu, a'oothu bika min sharri maa sana'tu, aboo-u laka bini'matika 'alayya, wa aboo-u bithanbee faghfir lee fa-innahu laa yaghfiruth-thunooba illaa Anta.

"O Allah, You are my Lord, there is none worthy of worship but You. You created me and I am your slave. I keep Your covenant, and my pledge to You so far as I am able. I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done. I admit to Your blessings upon me, and I admit to my misdeeds. Forgive me, for there is none who may forgive sins but You."

"Whoever recites this with conviction in the evening and dies during that night shall enter Paradise, and whoever recites it with conviction in the morning and dies during that day shall enter Paradise." (Al-Bukhari)



For security from evil of nafs, evil of Satan & his helpers,

and from harming any muslim


"اللَّهُمَّ عَالِمَ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ فَاطِرَ السَّماوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ، رَبَّ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَمَلِيكَهُ، أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ، أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ نَفْسِي، وَمِنْ شَرِّ الشَّيْطَانِ وَشِرْكِهِ، وَأَنْ أَقْتَرِفَ عَلَى نَفْسِي سُوءاً، أَوْ أَجُرَّهُ إِلَى مُسْلِمٍ".

Allaahumma 'Aalimal-ghaybi wash-shahaadati faatiras-samaawaati wal'ardhi, Rabba kulli shay 'in wa maleekahu, 'ash-hadu 'an laa 'ilaaha 'illaa 'Anta, 'a'oothu bika min sham nafsee, wa min sharrish-shaytaani wa shirkihi, wa 'an 'aqtarifa 'alaa nafsee soo'an, 'aw 'ajurrahu 'ilaa Muslim.

"O Allah, Knower of the unseen and the evident , Maker of the heavens and the earth , Lord of everything and its Possessor , I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but You . I seek refuge in You from the evil of my soul and from the evil of Satan and his helpers. (I seek refuge in You) from bringing evil upon my soul and from harming any Muslim."


[Sahih At-Tirmithi 3/142 and AbuDawud]



For removal of worry and grief


"No slave is afflicted with anxiety and grief and then says (the following) except that Allaah will remove his distress and replace it with joy."

grief.jpg picture by SanCharmz18

"O Allaah I am your slave son of your male slave, the son of your female slave, my forehead is in your Hand, and Your judgment upon me is assured, and whatever You have decreed for me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You, which You have named Yourself, or You have revealed in Your Book, or You taught o­ne of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of that Name with You in the Unseen, I ask You that You make the Qur'aan the spring of my heart, and the light of my chest, a banisher for my grief and a reliever for my anxiety"

[Musnad Ahmad & Ibn Hibban]



For security from depression, weakness, laziness, miserliness,

cowardice and from being oppressed


اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّي أَعْوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الهَـمِّ وَ الْحُـزْنِ، والعًجْـزِ والكَسَلِ والبُخْـلِ والجُـبْنِ، وضَلْـعِ الـدَّيْنِ وغَلَبَـةِ الرِّجال.

Allaahumma innee a'oothu bika minal-hammi walhazani, wal'ajzi walkasali, walbukhli waljubni, wa dhala'id-dayni wa ghalabatir-rijaal .

"O Allah, I seek refuge in you from grief and sadness, from weakness and from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardice, from being overcome by debt and overpowered by men (i .e . others)."

[Al-Bukhari]


For settling of debt

للّهُـمَّ اكْفِـني بِحَلالِـكَ عَنْ حَـرامِـك، وَأَغْنِـني بِفَضْـلِكِ عَمَّـنْ سِـواك

Allaahummak-finee bihalaalika 'an haraamika wa 'aghninee bifadhlika ' amman siwaaka.

O Allah, suffice me with what You have allowed instead of what You have forbidden , and make me independent of all others besides You.

[Tirmidhi]


Against the enemies of Islam

اللَّهُمَّ مُنْزِلَ اْلِكتَابِ ، سَرِيْعَ الْحِسَابِ ،اِهْزِمِ الإْحْزَابَ ،اللَّهُمَّ اِهْزِمْهُمْ وَزَلْزِلْهُمْ

Allaahumma munzilal-kitaabi, saree'al-hisaabi, ihzimil-'ahzaaba, Allaahumma ihzimhum wa zalzilhum.

"O Allah, Revealer of the Book, Swift to account , defeat the groups. O Allah , defeat them and shake them."

[Muslim]


For easing difficult matters

اللّهُـمَّ لا سَـهْلَ إِلاّ ما جَعَلـتَهُ سَهـلاً، وَأَنْتَ تَجْـعَلُ الْحَزنَ إِذا شِـئْتَ سَهـْلاً

Allaahumma laa sahla illaa ma ja'altahu sahlan wa 'Anta taj'alul-hazna ithaa shi'ta sahlan.

O Allah, there is no ease other than what You make easy. If You pleaseYou ease sorrow.

[Sahih Ibn HIbban]


For piety, chastity & independence


dua1.jpg

trans1.jpg




Forgiveness of past & future sins, secret & open sins



dua12.jpg

Continued here: Click

No comments:

Post a Comment