Sunday, December 9, 2012

How Shaitan will betray his followers (the sinners) on Judgement Day



Quran 14:22] And Shaitan (Satan) will say when the matter has been decided: "Verily, Allah promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, so you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. 
I deny your former act in associating me (Satan) as a partner with Allah (by obeying me in the life of the world). Verily, there is a painful torment for the wrong-doers."

Satan has promised that he will beautify the path of sins for mankind and will encourage them to commit sins. 

Quran 15:39] Iblees (Satan) said to Allah: "I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all."

Quran 35:6] "Surely, Shaitan (Satan) is an enemy to you, so take (treat) him as an enemy. He only invites his followers that they may become the dwellers of the blazing Fire."

TOP 5 Tricks of shaitan (which can take us to hell-fire):
◕1- "keep enjoying, life is long, you can repent later!"
◕2- "oh, you have too many sins. Allah will not forgive you, keep doing sins!"
◕3- "you are young, have some fun!"
◕4- "everybody's doing it. don't be an extremist. spice up your life!"
◕5- "don't remain cool during anger, patience is for cowards!"

 It is time you recognize your enemy and fight against him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment