Friday, May 28, 2010

Allah says: "He knows he has a Lord who forgives sins"

Messenger of Allah :saws: said

If somebody commits a sin and then says,
'O my Lord! I have sinned, please forgive me!'
and his Lord says,
'My slave has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for it, I therefore have forgiven my slave (his sins).'

Then he remains without committing any sin for a while
and then again commits another sin
and says, 'O my Lord, I have committed another sin, please forgive me,'
and Allah says,
'My slave has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for it, I therefore have forgiven my slave (his sin).'

Then he remains without committing any another sin for a while and then commits another sin (for the third time)
and says, 'O my Lord, I have committed another sin, please forgive me,'
and Allah says,
'My slave has known that he has a Lord Who forgives sins and punishes for it I therefore have forgiven My slave (his sin), he can do whatever he likes.'

[Bukhari]

No comments:

Post a Comment