Friday, July 30, 2010

Allah will replace his distress with joy

Prophet S.A.W.S said

No slave is afflicted with anxiety and grief and then says
Posted Image
"O Allaah I am your slave son of your male slave, the son of your female slave, my forehead is in your Hand, and Your judgment upon me is assured, and whatever You have decreed for me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You, which You have named Yourself, or You have revealed in Your Book, or You taught o­ne of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of that Name with You in the Unseen, I ask You that You make the Qur'aan the spring of my heart, and the light of my chest, a banisher for my grief and a reliever for my anxiety"
except that Allaah will remove his distress and replace it with joy.

The Prophet صلّى اللَّهُ عليه وسلّم was asked "O Messenger of Allaah should we not learn this?
He صلّى اللَّهُ عليه وسلّم said, "Certainly! It is proper and befitting for the o­ne who hears of this supplication that they learn it."

[Musnad Ahmad & Ibn Hibban]

No comments:

Post a Comment